• Abstract submission open: June 1, 2018
• Abstract submission deadline: November 30, 2018
• Once the abstract is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference.
- Each Abstract must be structured into four sections: (1) Introduction, (2) Materials and Methods, (3) Results, and (4) Discussion. A conclusion is optional.
- Abstract should not exceed 30 double-spaced A4 pages (Time New Roman or similar font, size 12”, with 1” margins) with no more than 250 words.
- Include the title in the abstract. The title should objectively describe the study.
- Do not include any graphs, tables, or images in the abstract.
- More information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*REGISTRATION FEE SCHOLARSHIPS are now AVAILABLE for STUDENTS and TRAINEES who submit abstracts before the NOVMBER 30th DEADLINE and are selected for either oral or poster presentation